Prepare online for your Competitive Exam. Start Now!
Boost up your score in the exam by the online test for all popular Competitive Exams. These practice tests provide you the opportunity to analyze your preparation.Get Started For Free
Bank PO Exam
free online exam IBPS PO,
free online exam SBI PO,
Free online exam IPPB Officer,
Free online exam RRB Officer
free online exam SSC MTS,
free online exam SSC CGL,
free online exam SSC CHSL & Stenographer
State POLICE Exam
free online exam MP Police,
Free online exam Up Police,
Free online exam Delhi,
Free online exam police, Etc.
Awesome Features of E-Vidyashala App
Subscribe to courses for a year at throw away prices and access all the tests for all the upcoming exams. Select the best plan for your exams below and get going.
1 Months Subscription
6 Months Subscription
12 Months Subscription Plan
608, BLDG -8, MAHADEV COMPLEX, ,
RAMDEV PARK ROAD, MIRA ROAD (EAST),
THANE Thane MH 401107,
Office hours: 10 AM to 8 PM (Saturday,Sunday Closed)
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I enroll for the Bank SO Online Test Series?
- Feel the real exam through our tests
- Includes everything that you are expected to face in Bank SO
- Exact Bank SO preliminary exam pattern questions, the best of Evidhyashala - designed by highly experienced experts
- Leave no surprises for the test day - get yourself acquainted with Exam interface on our tests
- Review your performance on tests and learn
- Gauge where you stand with our rank estimate
- Get scientific and detailed analysis of your performance - thanks to our expert data scientists. We track everything you can imagine!
- Get access to detailed solutions and explanations written by experts
Do I need to pay for the test?
Will the paper pattern be exactly like the Bank SO paper?
I do not have online payment activated, can I use any other mode for payment?
My transaction failed, but money deducted from my account, what should I do?
I entered wrong email-id and/or phone number while making the transaction, what should I do?
My money deducted twice while making the transaction, what should I do?
Why is it asking for my phone number and registration details?
Registration number is to ensure that only real aspirants appear for the Test Series so that the best possible estimate of your rank can be obtained